|hep c infection from steroids
Jun 17, 2007
Can Hepatitis be transmitted from 'homebrew' steroids? These are produced via turning the testosterone powder into oil etc. Benzyl alcohol is sometimes used.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Never heard of this but will simply say that viral hepatitis needs exposure to blood. However, there is drug induced hepatitis, and any drug can do that, although some are more likely than others.
Please Doctor ! I need your opinion..Please
Test Results Please
- Can A Person Get Hepatitis From Oral Sex?
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
- Can Someone Else Get Stds By Touching Your Sperm?
- Causes Of False Negative HIV Tests
- Delayed Seroconversion After 4 Months
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.