|hep c infection from steroids
Jun 17, 2007
Can Hepatitis be transmitted from 'homebrew' steroids? These are produced via turning the testosterone powder into oil etc. Benzyl alcohol is sometimes used.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Never heard of this but will simply say that viral hepatitis needs exposure to blood. However, there is drug induced hepatitis, and any drug can do that, although some are more likely than others.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Runny Nose An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Sex With A Prostitute Risk Of Getting AIDS
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.