|hep c infection from steroids
Jun 17, 2007
Can Hepatitis be transmitted from 'homebrew' steroids? These are produced via turning the testosterone powder into oil etc. Benzyl alcohol is sometimes used.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Never heard of this but will simply say that viral hepatitis needs exposure to blood. However, there is drug induced hepatitis, and any drug can do that, although some are more likely than others.
Please Doctor ! I need your opinion..Please
Test Results Please
- What Treatments Can You Get For Hpv In Your Mouth?
- What Short And Long Term Effects Can Gonorrhea Have?
- What If You Are Not Cured After Taking Bacterial Vaginosis Medications?
- What If Antibiotics Did Not Clear Up My Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Does Chlamydia Do To Your Body?
- What Are Ways To Prevent Getting Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.