hepatitis c

I been dating somebody for 8 months and I just find out that hes infected with hep c. We had anal sex one or two times, Im so scared now that i dont know what to do! give your advise please!

I would obtain hepatitis C testing just in case you were infected. It is better to know. Sexual transmission is uncommon, but does occur. I would discuss these issues with your primary medical provider.

In the meantime, you may want to consider safe sex to protect yourself from all sexually tranmitted infections.

Hepatitis B vaccine would be a consideration also, if you have not had the vaccine yet.

hep b carriers
Please Doctor ! I need your opinion..Please