|hep b carriers
Jun 17, 2007
i was told that i was a hep b carrier when i was pregant with my son, 15 years ago. Can i become a c.n.a. if i am a carrier and show no signs for hep b.
Response from Dr. McGovern
First of all, you may have cleared the virus so I would get retested.
Secondly, I suspect that you will not have a problem working.
Hepatitis B or C?
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Sharing A Toothbrush
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Anal Sex Condom Broke
- Sex With Stripper Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Is Diarrhea An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.