|Hepatitis B or C?
Jun 17, 2007
Can you catch hepetitis B or C if scratched by an electrolysis needle?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I wouldn't recommend testing for an exposure of this nature. For hepatitis B or C transmission, you need blood to blood exposure.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Kissing Cold Sore
- Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Scared To Death
- Risk Of AIDS Transmission From Anal Sex Top
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Biting
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Blood In Mouth
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.