|Hepatitis B or C?
Jun 17, 2007
Can you catch hepetitis B or C if scratched by an electrolysis needle?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I wouldn't recommend testing for an exposure of this nature. For hepatitis B or C transmission, you need blood to blood exposure.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Trouble Urinating After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Enlarged Lymph Nodes?
- How Are Genital Warts Contracted?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.