|Hepatitis B or C?
Jun 17, 2007
Can you catch hepetitis B or C if scratched by an electrolysis needle?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I wouldn't recommend testing for an exposure of this nature. For hepatitis B or C transmission, you need blood to blood exposure.
hep b carriers
- How Long Does It Take To Find Out If You Have An Std?
- Vaginal Infections Caused By Sperm
- What Causes Vaginal Bleeding After Sex?
- Will Douching Get Rid Of This Brown Vaginal Discharge Causes?
- Can Jerking Off All The Time Make You Blind?
- Diarrhea Vomiting And Muscle Pain Early HIV Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.