|Hepatitis B or C?
Jun 17, 2007
Can you catch hepetitis B or C if scratched by an electrolysis needle?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I wouldn't recommend testing for an exposure of this nature. For hepatitis B or C transmission, you need blood to blood exposure.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do People Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Anal Warts After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.