Jun 17, 2007
im carrier for Hepatitis B and not infected. my report says the percentage is 253 for "Hepatitis Bs Antegen, serum level".
what does that mean and what should i do to clear it..?
Response from Dr. McGovern
The number itself has not much meaning. As a carrier, there is nothing I would recommend to "clear it". You are not a treatment candidate, and hopefully one day your immune system will clear it spontaneously.
I would avoid excessive alcohol, which suppresses the immune system.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Would Know If You Have Herpes After Coming In Contact?
- What To Put On Herpes Sores To Heal Faster?
- What Is The Treatment For Hair Loss From Syphilis?
- What Color Is The Fluid Inside Herpes Blisters?
- What Antibiotics Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Vitamins And Natural Supplements For Hpv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.