|Hepatitis B & C
Jun 13, 2007
I am I health care worker. I have hepatitis B & C. I plan on starting work in a new hospital. Would having hep B & C preclude my employment as a Respiratory Therapist In new York State?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You will need to check with the appropriate people in that state. I suspect there would not be any issues related to that occupation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- With Hpv How Often Do You Get Breakouts
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Kiss A Girl?
- What Happens If You Don't Treat Gonorrhea?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are All The Ways Of Contracting Syphilis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.