|Hepatitis B & C
Jun 13, 2007
I am I health care worker. I have hepatitis B & C. I plan on starting work in a new hospital. Would having hep B & C preclude my employment as a Respiratory Therapist In new York State?
Response from Dr. McGovern
You will need to check with the appropriate people in that state. I suspect there would not be any issues related to that occupation.
- How Long Can You Live With Hiv With Treatment?
- What Are The Chances Of Men Getting Hiv From A Woman With A Undetectable Viral Load?
- Steroids And Hiv
- What Is The Longest It Takes Hiv Antibodies To Show Up?
- Can Hiv Survive In Lotion?
- What Are The Chances Of A Man Getting Hiv From A Women?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.