Hepatitis B & C
Jun 13, 2007
I am I health care worker. I have hepatitis B & C. I plan on starting work in a new hospital. Would having hep B & C preclude my employment as a Respiratory Therapist In new York State?
Response from Dr. McGovern
You will need to check with the appropriate people in that state. I suspect there would not be any issues related to that occupation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Skin An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Black Spots After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Dark Bumps After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.