Jun 13, 2007
i have HBsAg HBeAg,Anti-HBe,Anti-HBc,Anti-HCV,Anti-TB negative in my blood report but Anti-HBs is positive..what does this mean?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You have protective antibodies against hepatitis B infection. You would be protected against this infection if you were exposed.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Urethra After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.