Jun 13, 2007
can you get hcv touching a doorknob with dry blood on it if you have a few paper cuts?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Would be extremely unlikely.
Should you stop Interferon early?
- What Does It Means If Someone Have Recurrence Of Genital Warts?
- On What Areas Of The Body Can A Herpes Sore Show Up
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Things That Look Like Genital Warts But Are Not
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used For Warts With Hpv?
- Syphilis Rash Around Eye
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.