Jun 13, 2007
can you get hcv touching a doorknob with dry blood on it if you have a few paper cuts?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Would be extremely unlikely.
Should you stop Interferon early?
- How Many Times Do You Have To Have Sex With That Person To Get Hiv?
- Can You Have A False Negative Hiv Test After 3 Months?
- Is It A Health Risk To Take Creatine While Having Hep C?
- Sore Armpit And Hiv
- Is It Ok To Drink Aloe Vera Juice With Hiv Meds?
- What Do Lymph Nodes Look Like With Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.