Jun 13, 2007
can you get hcv touching a doorknob with dry blood on it if you have a few paper cuts?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Would be extremely unlikely.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does White Discharge Mean I Have AIDS?
- Itchy Red Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.