Jun 13, 2007
can you get hcv touching a doorknob with dry blood on it if you have a few paper cuts?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Would be extremely unlikely.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv And Escorts
- Hiv Illness And Physical Appearance
- Hiv Infections From One Time Unprotected Sex
- Is Shortness Of Breath At Night A Symptom Of Hiv?
- How Long Does Diarrhea Last In The Beginning Stage Of Hiv?
- Can Two Men That Don't Have Hiv Or Any Other Std Still Get Hiv From Unprotected Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.