immunized

is it possible to have the hepa b virus once again becoz of an unfinished vaccinatio i have encountered?i was vaccinized the 3 dosage when i was 10 or 11 then didnt got the 2 dosage of the booster i supposed to have after 5 years from the old process it was 1980s..is it the reason why i do have the virus already due to the result of my bloodtest what does HBc Ab IgG nonreactive and HBc Ab IgM nonreactive means..please to explain to me y this happen to me

If you core antibody is non-reactive, it does not appear that you WERE exposed.

Hypatitis A
HCV