Jun 5, 2007
this is A from India!
My question is, I am a teenager, you know, i have that "girls appetite" :)
Is it advisable to test after each episode, even if you are protected with condoms and they did not fail?
I mean if i continue to take care and use them all the while, should i be tested?
Thanx a ton...god bless you
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Use condoms each and every time. Would also get hepatitis B vaccine.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Mix Fluconazole And Monistat?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.