|Anti HBS Positive
Jun 5, 2007
HBsAg Negative & Anti HAV igm negative, but HBS 0.185, positive. Please interpret this test result
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You are protected against hepatitis B infection or you had hepatitis B in the past and cleared. I cannot differentiate without a HB core antibody.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Balls After Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Fisting Worried I Have
- Amoxicillin To Treat Vaginal Infections
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
- Frequent Watery Vaginal Discharge With Bad Odor
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.