Liver Failur with Hep C
Jun 5, 2007
How can you tell the stages of liver failer with Hep C ? and if infuron treatments could help my boyfriend depending on the stage of liver failer caused by Hep C ?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Liver failure refers to a poor functioning liver. When this happens, patients develop ascites (fluid in the belly), jaundice (yellow skin), encephalopathy (confusion) and variceal bleeding (vomiting blood). At this stage, you cannot give interferon and must be evaluated at a liver transplant center.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Vagina After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Foreplay Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Get Warts With Gonorrhea?
- How Do You Get Rid Of Vaginal Cysts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.