|Liver Failur with Hep C
Jun 5, 2007
How can you tell the stages of liver failer with Hep C ? and if infuron treatments could help my boyfriend depending on the stage of liver failer caused by Hep C ?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Liver failure refers to a poor functioning liver. When this happens, patients develop ascites (fluid in the belly), jaundice (yellow skin), encephalopathy (confusion) and variceal bleeding (vomiting blood). At this stage, you cannot give interferon and must be evaluated at a liver transplant center.
Employment medical Exam
If Interferon fails
- Dry Mouth After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Can And Std Cause Mouth Ulcers?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.