Employment medical Exam
Jun 5, 2007
May I ask what kind of medical examination do company conduct to overseas workers particularly from the middle east regarding hepatitis-B? Is it a compelete test or only surface antigen test. How can we get a negative result during the medical exam. so that I can get a work visa, work and feed my family. It feels discriminating.
Response from Dr. McGovern
There are no uniform policies on how employees are screened so I am afraid I cannot help you with your question.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Jock Itch A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Groin Pain After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Hairy Tongue After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Touching Vaginal Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Anal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.