|Is IVF Possible?
Jun 5, 2007
I am on Hepsera and Baraclude.and my Hep B Viral DNA is gone.I want to have a child thru IVF . I know that I have to be in this medications for life, please, i need your advice
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would discuss options with your GYN doctor. With complete DNA suppression, you may want to discuss switching to lamivudine, which has been studied in pregnancy. I can't advise you further since I do not know your full hepatitis B status and whether you have lamivudine resistance mutations.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long After Possible Infection Should I Wait Before Getting A Blood Test For Hepatitis C?
- Leading Cause Of Death Among U.s. Hiv Patients
- Are Women More Likely To Catch Herpes Than Men?
- What Would Happen If You Had Sex With Someone That Had Genital Warts?
- What To Look For When You Have An Hpv Breakout?
- What Happens If You Don't Treat Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.