My wife is pregnant and on completin of her 3 months pregancy, doctor suggest for some blood test, on that time her HBsAg test is positive after 1 week again we tests HBsAg but this time her HBsAg is non reactive. What is the Mean of Non reactive. or if now she is not infected with virus then why her first HBsAg test comes positive

I would ask your doctor to bring the discrepancy to the attention of the laboratory supervisor to see if the first "positive" test was a true positive. All positive tests are supposed to be confirmed with another test. When that is not done, confusion can arise. I suspect your wife does not have risk for hepatitis B and that is why the second test is "non-reactive". This means she does not have evidence of infection.

Please answer to Scandinavian writer ; hep C and B window
Possible exposure