May 25, 2007
DOES HEPATITIS (B) TURN TO HIV OR AIDS? AND IS HEPATITIS (B) LIFE THREATENING OR IS IT TREATABLE.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
HIV and Hepatitis B are two different viruses. Hepatitis B usually clears on its own; in about 5 to 7 percent it becomes a chronic infection which is treatable.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Mouth After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Fever After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Getting Fingered Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.