May 25, 2007
DOES HEPATITIS (B) TURN TO HIV OR AIDS? AND IS HEPATITIS (B) LIFE THREATENING OR IS IT TREATABLE.
Response from Dr. McGovern
HIV and Hepatitis B are two different viruses. Hepatitis B usually clears on its own; in about 5 to 7 percent it becomes a chronic infection which is treatable.
afraid of getting HepaB
Please answer to Scandinavian writer ; hep C and B window
- Dry Cough After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Can Condoms Cause Allergies?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.