May 25, 2007
DOES HEPATITIS (B) TURN TO HIV OR AIDS? AND IS HEPATITIS (B) LIFE THREATENING OR IS IT TREATABLE.
Response from Dr. McGovern
HIV and Hepatitis B are two different viruses. Hepatitis B usually clears on its own; in about 5 to 7 percent it becomes a chronic infection which is treatable.
afraid of getting HepaB
Please answer to Scandinavian writer ; hep C and B window
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Std That Causes Sharp Pain On Left Side Of Stomach
- What Does It Mean When You Have A Discharge But No Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.