May 25, 2007
DOES HEPATITIS (B) TURN TO HIV OR AIDS? AND IS HEPATITIS (B) LIFE THREATENING OR IS IT TREATABLE.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
HIV and Hepatitis B are two different viruses. Hepatitis B usually clears on its own; in about 5 to 7 percent it becomes a chronic infection which is treatable.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Hepatitis Treatable?
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Touching Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.