|hep c related to hiv
May 25, 2007
is hep c a form or the beginning of hiv? Can the use of an infected person's hairbrush cause problems?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C virus is a completely different virus than HIV. Hepatitis C is a flavivirus; HIV a retrovirus. These viruses are spread through blood exposures.
about hepitis c?
afraid of getting HepaB
- Yellow Discharge Bacterial Vaginosis
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Cold Sores?
- What If You Have Sex One Week Before A Herpes Outbreak?
- What Happens When You Have Mouth Herpes?
- What Does Bacterial Vaginosis Look Like?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes When No Outbreaks?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.