barber shop incident

During a haircut, the stylist was very aggressive in using the clippers. She pushed very hard on the back of my neck. Afterwards, my friend checked for bleeding, but said there was not broken skin, except one very small cut. I assume the stylist is similarly very aggressive with other customers. I am afraid that there was blood from a previous customer, and therefore possible hcv and the possiblity is really keeping me from studying for the usmle... I really should know better, but I could really use some assurance

I think the chance is very very low..However, you should have baseline testing with follow-up just for your own reassurance.

about vaccine
Hep B vaccine and past exposure