May 19, 2007
Can a pregnant woman receive hepatitis b vaccine,its required because of the nature of her work !
Response from Dr. McGovern
Neither pregancy or breastfeeding should delay giving a hepatitis B vaccine. It is considered safe.
ALT Levels and PCR
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching Scratch On Skin?
- Chances Of Getting AIDS From Handjob
- HIV Risk Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Broken Condom
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Transmission Risk
- Are Swollen Lymph Nodes A Symptom Of HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.