Am I infected with Hepa B?
May 19, 2007
I am a student nurse and have handled a pregnant patient that is hepa B +. Am I at risk for hepa B when I already had a hepa b booster last july 15, 2006? Please answer me, as soon as possible. Thanks
Response from Dr. McGovern
As long as you have protective antibodies, you are protected. Ask your nursing office for your immunization records to be certain that surface antibodies were checked to see if you are immune and protected.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Night Sweats Worried It Could Be HIV
- Bloody Nose After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.