|stage 2 of liver biopsy
May 19, 2007
what is stage 2 of liver biopsy and treatments for hvc
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Stage 2 means that you have some scarring and I would definitely treat you for hepatitis C with pegylated interferon and ribavirin.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Elisa Hiv Test Accuracy At 4 Weeks From Exposure
- Hiv Pep Treatment Success
- Can You Tell If You Have Hiv From A Regular Gyno Exam?
- How Long Does It Take To Detect Hiv Infection?
- Stories Of Couples Where One Person Is Hiv Positive
- What Are The Possibilities Of Getting Hep C From A Needle Prick?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.