|stage 2 of liver biopsy
May 19, 2007
what is stage 2 of liver biopsy and treatments for hvc
Response from Dr. McGovern
Stage 2 means that you have some scarring and I would definitely treat you for hepatitis C with pegylated interferon and ribavirin.
hepsera and drug interaction
hepc after 48tx tests
- Is Itchy Skin An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Chlamydia Testing Ever Be Wrong?
- Can You Get Genital Herpes From A Cold Sore?
- Permanent Cure For Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.