|stage 2 of liver biopsy
May 19, 2007
what is stage 2 of liver biopsy and treatments for hvc
Response from Dr. McGovern
Stage 2 means that you have some scarring and I would definitely treat you for hepatitis C with pegylated interferon and ribavirin.
hepsera and drug interaction
hepc after 48tx tests
- Is Excessive Sweating An Hiv Symptom?
- Small Red Blotches On Stomach And Hiv
- What Happens If Neuropathy Is Left Untreated?
- Will Two People Infected With Genital Herpes Make Each Others Herpes Worse?
- What Does Hpv Do To Your Body?
- What Are The Chances Of High Risk Hpv Turning Into Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.