|stage 2 of liver biopsy
May 19, 2007
what is stage 2 of liver biopsy and treatments for hvc
Response from Dr. McGovern
Stage 2 means that you have some scarring and I would definitely treat you for hepatitis C with pegylated interferon and ribavirin.
hepsera and drug interaction
hepc after 48tx tests
- Hiv From Swallowing Semen
- Can You Get Hiv Through Contact With A Bloody Cut?
- Does Thrush Cause Diarrhea?
- How Long Does It Take For Megace To Stimulate Appetite?
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
- Will Chlamydia Show Up Within 3 Weeks Unprotected Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.