|stage 2 of liver biopsy
May 19, 2007
what is stage 2 of liver biopsy and treatments for hvc
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Stage 2 means that you have some scarring and I would definitely treat you for hepatitis C with pegylated interferon and ribavirin.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are White Bumps On Penis An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Diarrhea Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Is Itchy Rash An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Odds Of Infection Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Do People Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Cold Feet After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.