|WHAT DOES IT MEAN WHEN DOCTORS TELL ME THAT I HAVE ENLARGED SPLEEN AND MY LIVER IS NOT WORKING?
May 19, 2007
MY DOCOTR SAYS THAT MY SPLEEN IS ENLARGED AND MY LIVER IS SHRUNK AND HARD AS ROCK AND THE PLATLET COUNT IS LOW 59,000 WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Response from Dr. McGovern
You need to see a liver specialist as soon as possible for treatment options.
hepsera and drug interaction
- Is Itchy Skin A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Sore Throat A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- How Do You Know If You Have Anal Cancer?
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.