hepa b

good day! i had my 1st vaccination last nov. 2006 and i haven't continued it. should i start all over again or could i continue with the 2nd dose? i'm planning to take a vaccination tomorrow and be followed 2 weeks after since i'll be needing a positive result of being vaccinated for my enrollment.. is it ok? thank you in advance

There is no good answer. It is always best to have the first two shots on time since the third one seems to be less important to the overall response. What you can do is to have the next two shots and check a surface antibody to see if you responded.

Hepatitis B
WHAT DOES IT MEAN WHEN DOCTORS TELL ME THAT I HAVE ENLARGED SPLEEN AND MY LIVER IS NOT WORKING?