May 19, 2007
good day! i had my 1st vaccination last nov. 2006 and i haven't continued it. should i start all over again or could i continue with the 2nd dose? i'm planning to take a vaccination tomorrow and be followed 2 weeks after since i'll be needing a positive result of being vaccinated for my enrollment.. is it ok? thank you in advance
| Response from Dr. McGovern
There is no good answer. It is always best to have the first two shots on time since the third one seems to be less important to the overall response. What you can do is to have the next two shots and check a surface antibody to see if you responded.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Nose After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Protected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.