May 19, 2007
I have found by coincedence when i was 18 years old that i have Hepatitis B when i was requested by univeristy for medicine, i found out that i have hepatitis B. It was a shock because I've never had sex before, nor does my mom have it. Im 22 years old now, My question is, will I be able to get rid of it in any way possible, would i be able to get married without infecting my wife? is there certain diets that i should follow? the results that i have were HBsAg 257.97
Thank you very much
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would get tested again with a full panel of hepatitis B serologies to be certain that you truly have the infection since there are no obvious risks.
- Fatigue After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Is Gardnerella A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.