Hepatitis B

I have found by coincedence when i was 18 years old that i have Hepatitis B when i was requested by univeristy for medicine, i found out that i have hepatitis B. It was a shock because I've never had sex before, nor does my mom have it. Im 22 years old now, My question is, will I be able to get rid of it in any way possible, would i be able to get married without infecting my wife? is there certain diets that i should follow? the results that i have were HBsAg 257.97

Thank you very much

I would get tested again with a full panel of hepatitis B serologies to be certain that you truly have the infection since there are no obvious risks.

about HBV
hepa b