May 19, 2007
is there any progress to cure the HB.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
We don't use the word "cure" with hepatitis B. We usually talk about suppression. We will need better drugs to cure it, but there are a lot of excellent medications available.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Blisters An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Could Sinus Infection Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Is Itchy Skin An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Can You Contract HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Dry Cough After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.