May 19, 2007
is there any progress to cure the HB.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
We don't use the word "cure" with hepatitis B. We usually talk about suppression. We will need better drugs to cure it, but there are a lot of excellent medications available.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dry Cough An Ars Symptom?
- Can You Get HIV From Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Black Spots After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.