May 19, 2007
is there any progress to cure the HB.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
We don't use the word "cure" with hepatitis B. We usually talk about suppression. We will need better drugs to cure it, but there are a lot of excellent medications available.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.