May 19, 2007
is there any progress to cure the HB.
Response from Dr. McGovern
We don't use the word "cure" with hepatitis B. We usually talk about suppression. We will need better drugs to cure it, but there are a lot of excellent medications available.
hepatitis A & B shots for travel
- What To Do If Your Partner Has Herpes?
- You Can Still Get Hpv With A Condom
- Will Yeast Infection Cream Cure Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Will Chlamydia Be Detected In Blood Test?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Urine Test For Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.