|hepatitis A & B shots for travel
May 19, 2007
hi, i am going to china in about 3 weeks and decided to get hepatitis A and B shots, but i am not sure how long does it take for this shot to start to work? am i going to be immune to hepatits by the time i have to leave? thank you very much for your time.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Takes about 10 days for an immune response.
- Does HIV Cause White Spots?
- Sore Throat Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Penis After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.