Hiv and Hepatitis
May 19, 2007
Can you contract Hep B or C, though you've had the vaccines,and show anti-bodies, if you've had unprotected sex with them? Please elaborate.
Response from Dr. McGovern
The best route is always to have protected sex.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Chest Cold An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Sore On Mouth Sign Of Ars
- Sore Throat During Seroconversion
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Topping With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.