|Hiv and Hepatitis
May 19, 2007
Can you contract Hep B or C, though you've had the vaccines,and show anti-bodies, if you've had unprotected sex with them? Please elaborate.
Response from Dr. McGovern
The best route is always to have protected sex.
To Stop or to Switch Antivirals
WOW what test is that?
- What Is The Hpv Titer Blood Test?
- What Does The Discharge From Chlamydia Look Like For Men?
- What Are The Long And Short Term Problems With Genital Warts?
- Ways To Get Chlamydia Other Than Sex
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
- Symptoms Of Chlamydia In Males
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.