|Is the viral count 50 for hepatis c to low
May 19, 2007
Is a viral count of 50 fot the Hepatitis C virus to low for a 26 year olf female who's weighs 110 pounds.
Response from Dr. McGovern
I suspect you are referring to the cut-off of <50 IU/ml on a HCV RNA test. That is a good result!
Core antibody was positive, now negative!?
Please Help! Husband + for Hep B.
- Ache In Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Anal Warts After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Antibiotics Used To Treat Gonorrhea And Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.