another lab result question

I went to give blood and found out I had the core antibody for hep b. I went to the md, she ran labs, thank god, because she confuse dme even more and this is my result: Hbsag non react HB S AB REACTIVE HB C AB REACTIVE HB C AB IGM NON REACT HEP BE AB POSITIVE. I am an RN so I got the series before I found out I had hep b.

Yes you had hepatitis B in the past, probably related to your profession if you can remember a time you had a needlestick or other exposure. However, the laboratories suggest that you cleared infection so you are not infectious to others and you are not at risk for liver disease.

I would also get tested to hepatitis C to be certain you don't have any antibodies.

cocaine, crack, hep c and hiv
Core antibody was positive, now negative!?