|cocaine, crack, hep c and hiv
May 19, 2007
I use to use cocaine and during that time I shared a crack pipe once, shared bills to snort drugs. never injected anything. I have not used in years, the last time I could have gotten infected was 2 years ago what are my chances of catching it. Thanks
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would say extremely low, but there is only one way to know for sure. Get tested and then you will not have to think about this again.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Catch Hiv From Crack Pipe?
- What Can I Do To Ease The Pain From Genital Herpes?
- What Can Be Done To Rid The Pain Of Nerve Damage From Shingles?
- Can You Transmit Hpv When You Have No Warts?
- What Is The Most Common Symptom Of Gonorrhea In Men?
- Syphilis Diagnosis How Long Before I Can Have Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.