hiv and hep b
May 6, 2007
can a person infected with hiv take the hep b vacine is it a good idea.will the employer find out your hiv status thru this if you refuse to take and they run test on your bloodwork to make sure you are immune
Response from Dr. McGovern
No your employer would not be able to determine this. Yes I think it would be a good idea to get this vaccine. If you don't respond, there are also people without HIV who don't respond (about 5 percent).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Rash A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sore On Mouth Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Night Sweats After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.