|hiv and hep b
May 6, 2007
can a person infected with hiv take the hep b vacine is it a good idea.will the employer find out your hiv status thru this if you refuse to take and they run test on your bloodwork to make sure you are immune
Response from Dr. McGovern
No your employer would not be able to determine this. Yes I think it would be a good idea to get this vaccine. If you don't respond, there are also people without HIV who don't respond (about 5 percent).
high Alkaline phosphate & HIV or Hbs
precore mutant HBV?
- Vomiting After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Are Red Bumps All Over The Body A Sign Of An Std?
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
- Are Condoms Provided By Sex Workers Are Safe?
- Can You Get Hiv From Having Blood Drawn?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.