high Alkaline phosphate & HIV or Hbs

Hi, thanks for responding I had protected vaginal sex with a prostitute 5 months ago.i also had oral sex on her and also fingering. i had some cut on my lips. after 3 days of high amount of stress of getting HIV i met three people told me that i have lose weight. i understood that i lost about 2.5 Kg in 3 days after that, which now ofcourse i have 4 kg added to my weight. then i tested my liver and i had high ALP(360) after 3 weeks i cheched again it was 400 and bilirubin 1.6 i also tested for Hbs, HIV & HCV negative(after 3 weeks. Then at 2months + 4days i tested for HIV 1 P24 and HIV & Hbs all negative. After 3 month i tested HCV negative. I am now diyng of stress. plz help me out. Thanks

I would suggest HCV RNA testing, hepatitis A IgM and hepatitis B surface antigen testing since it is not clear to me that this was done.

In light of the increase in alkaline phosphatase, an ultrasound is reasonable too to rule out any gallstone disease, although I suspect this is unlikely.

drugs and liver
hiv and hep b