|drugs and liver
May 6, 2007
what happens when you do cocaine and heroin when you have a bad liver
Response from Dr. McGovern
I am particularly concerned about cocaine in that context since cocaine can cause an "ischemic hepatitis", which basically means that cocaine can restrict blood vessels and cut down on oxygen supply to the liver. Liver cells die when this happens. It is like having a heart attack.
When should I stop taking Adefovir ?
high Alkaline phosphate & HIV or Hbs
- Are Flu Symptoms An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Can You Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Dry Cough After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Are Red Bumps All Over The Body A Sign Of An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.