|drugs and liver
May 6, 2007
what happens when you do cocaine and heroin when you have a bad liver
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I am particularly concerned about cocaine in that context since cocaine can cause an "ischemic hepatitis", which basically means that cocaine can restrict blood vessels and cut down on oxygen supply to the liver. Liver cells die when this happens. It is like having a heart attack.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Afraid I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Balls After Barebacking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.