|Hep. C and Meds.
May 6, 2007
I am currently not taking any medication for Hep. C but I take pain medication for back pain and other pains. I would like to know what is the best pain medication to take that won't damage the liver.
Response from Dr. McGovern
This will need to be discussed with your physician since it is also important to weigh your kidney function in this decision. Some medications have more of an effect on the liver and some on the kidney.
help in understanding fibrosis blood test results
Right time for treatment
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Trichomoniasis Without Have Sex?
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
- Can Stress Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Can You Get HIV From A Dog Licking Your Vagina?
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes Behind By Ears
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.