May 6, 2007
how long would be the curing time?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Depends on the genotype you have. Genotype 1 and 4 is usually treated with 48 weeks. Types 2,3 with 24 weeks.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Itchy Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Eating Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Neuropathy After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.