May 6, 2007
how long would be the curing time?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Depends on the genotype you have. Genotype 1 and 4 is usually treated with 48 weeks. Types 2,3 with 24 weeks.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Difference Between Hiv And The Flu?
- Will Kids Catch Genital Warts If Parents Have It?
- Will Herpes Go Away On Its Own?
- Why Am I Getting Herpes Outbreaks Every Few Weeks?
- What Effects Does Syphilis Have On Sterility And Infertility?
- What Antibiotics Do For Peoples With Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.