May 6, 2007
how long would be the curing time?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Depends on the genotype you have. Genotype 1 and 4 is usually treated with 48 weeks. Types 2,3 with 24 weeks.
geno type 3 A
- How Long Do Hiv Seroconversion Symptoms Last?
- Yeast Infection Or Hpv How Do I Tell
- Will You Have Hpv Genital Warts Your Whole Life?
- What Is The Meaning Of Chlamydia Igm And Igg?
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
- Time Between Tingling And A Break Out With Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.