|What is anti hbsag titer?
May 6, 2007
Pls. explain to me what is hbsag titer means coz my dr. advise me to do hbsag titer before my booster dose of anti hep. b? thanks
| Response from Dr. McGovern
The antigen represents chronic disease. It will probably be negative, but your physician just wants to check it to be certain that this is not the reason you are not reacting quickly to the vaccine. This is standard protocol and nothing to worry about.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Hair Loss A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sinus Infection Sign Of Ars
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.