|What is anti hbsag titer?
May 6, 2007
Pls. explain to me what is hbsag titer means coz my dr. advise me to do hbsag titer before my booster dose of anti hep. b? thanks
| Response from Dr. McGovern
The antigen represents chronic disease. It will probably be negative, but your physician just wants to check it to be certain that this is not the reason you are not reacting quickly to the vaccine. This is standard protocol and nothing to worry about.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Testicles After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Flagyl Treat Vaginal Cysts?
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Enlarged Lymph Nodes?
- If Both Partners Are Std Free Can You Still Get An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.