|What is anti hbsag titer?
May 6, 2007
Pls. explain to me what is hbsag titer means coz my dr. advise me to do hbsag titer before my booster dose of anti hep. b? thanks
| Response from Dr. McGovern
The antigen represents chronic disease. It will probably be negative, but your physician just wants to check it to be certain that this is not the reason you are not reacting quickly to the vaccine. This is standard protocol and nothing to worry about.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dark Bumps After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Shingles After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Take Amoxicillin For Vaginal Infections?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.