Should I be tested for Hep C

Hi, My mother was recently diagnosed with Hep C that she got from a blood transfusion 25 years ago. Should I be tested? I think I used her razor a few times in those 25 years and helped her with a few cuts and scrapes, but I can't remember anything else. I am in the process of changing insurance and terrified of a positive result. Thanks!

I think it is reasonable to be tested to be certain that the razor exposure did not lead to transmission. However, the chances are very low so I wouldn't lose sleep over it until testing.

Anti-Hbs is also getting low while taking Adefovir
What is anti hbsag titer?