| Anti-Hbs is also getting low while taking Adefovir
May 6, 2007
Is it normal that while my HBsAG is getting lower , My Anti-Hbs is alo getting lower.While taking Adefovir, Is this bad ? before adefovir HBSAG 0.048 -3.500 ANTI-HBS 10.0-0.9 while with adefovir HBSAG 0.056 -3.272 ANTI-HBS 10.0-0.3 3 months on adefovir HBVDNA-rt-pcr (taqman) 19,662 iu/ml
Response from Dr. McGovern
There numbers appear to be ranges for the laboratory and not necessarily reflective of your results, which are usually expressed as a single number.
The main thing to follow is HBV DNA - I don't see a result before treatment so cannot comment.
Inactive HBV but sgpt abnormal
Should I be tested for Hep C
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can A Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause A Sore On Your Gums?
- Aids Patient With High Bilirubin Count
- Can I Drink Alcohol With Combivir And Viramune?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.