Anti-Hbs is also getting low while taking Adefovir

Is it normal that while my HBsAG is getting lower , My Anti-Hbs is alo getting lower.While taking Adefovir, Is this bad ? before adefovir HBSAG 0.048 -3.500 ANTI-HBS 10.0-0.9 while with adefovir HBSAG 0.056 -3.272 ANTI-HBS 10.0-0.3 3 months on adefovir HBVDNA-rt-pcr (taqman) 19,662 iu/ml

Thanks, NIKKI

There numbers appear to be ranges for the laboratory and not necessarily reflective of your results, which are usually expressed as a single number.

The main thing to follow is HBV DNA - I don't see a result before treatment so cannot comment.

Inactive HBV but sgpt abnormal
Should I be tested for Hep C