|Inactive HBV but sgpt abnormal
May 6, 2007
Im hbv inactive carrier. my hbv-dna test is negative but im wondering that my sgpt is still 2x done normal.. my doctors say i have a fatty liver but i don't drink alcohol which they say are the cause of fatty liver...
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Other causes of fatty liver include obesity, high cholesterol, high triglycerides, and diabetes or early insulin resistance.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Nipple Biting Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Do You Know If U Have An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.