|Inactive HBV but sgpt abnormal
May 6, 2007
Im hbv inactive carrier. my hbv-dna test is negative but im wondering that my sgpt is still 2x done normal.. my doctors say i have a fatty liver but i don't drink alcohol which they say are the cause of fatty liver...
Response from Dr. McGovern
Other causes of fatty liver include obesity, high cholesterol, high triglycerides, and diabetes or early insulin resistance.
Anti-Hbs is also getting low while taking Adefovir
- Is Painful Urination An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Constant Watery Vaginal Discharge
- What Does It Mean When You Are Exposed To A Std?
- Are Red Dots On Tongue And Swollen Lymph Nodes Signs Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.